Notice Regarding Refunds of CAISSA
Thank you for playing our games.
In accordance with Article 20.1 of the Payment Services Act, we will refund any outstanding balance in CAISSA following its discontinuation on July 20, 2021. Please be sure to apply for a refund by the deadline, as outlined below.
■ Name of issuer of prepaid payment instruments providing the refund
■ Prepaid payment instruments eligible for a refund
CAISSA (CHESS HEROZ)
Only unused purchased instruments are eligible for a refund.
■ Refund application period
17:00 on July 20, 2021 (Tuesday) to 17:00 on September 21, 2021 (Tuesday) (JST)
You will not be entitled to a refund on this occasion unless you apply for a refund during the above-stated period.
■ How to apply for a refund
Enter your email address, full name, address, country, payee's bank name, branch name, branch address (including city, state and country), branch code (SWIFT BIC/ABA No./Sort Code etc.), payee's account No.(or IBAN Code), account type (ordinary deposit, checking account, etc.), and the payee's full name and address (including country) in the refund application form and click send.
Once the refund application period has closed, we will verify your prepaid payment instruments and transfer the outstanding amount of any unused instruments you have paid for, into your bank account.
- Upon submitting a refund application we will send an email to the address you register to notify you that we have received your application.
- Heroz will bear all transfer charges relating to the refund.
- Refunds will be issued on or after September 21, 2021 in the order in which applications are received.
- Refund unit prices:
- 1CAISSA=120 yen
- Please note that refunds will not be given if any details you provide are incorrect.
- The personal information you provide will only be used to issue refunds and respond to inquiries regarding refund procedures.
■ Refund inquiries
CHESS HEROZ firstname.lastname@example.org
July 20, 2021
Refund Application has been closed.